Cost of living in Kökshetaū, Kazakhstan vs 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 39 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 27, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.31308 DZD / KZT
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kökshetaū (Kazakhstan) is 14% cheaper than in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 196,000 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent you would need to make just about 169,111 Dinar (540,155 KZT) in Kökshetaū.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Washington D.C. costs $22 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $2,033 (39 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milan costs €2.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Warsaw costs 2,000 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Lyon costs €21,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Amsterdam costs €3.40 (about 2 hours ago)