Cost of living in Kokand, Uzbekistan compared to 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 04, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.01445 DZD / UZS
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kokand (Uzbekistan) is 7% cheaper than in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 6,000 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent you would need to make just about 5,596 Dinar (387,366 сўм) in Kokand.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$1,525 (30 minutes ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Rzeszów costs 2.80 zł (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Antonio, Texas costs $41 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 2.30 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 lb of rice in Copenhagen costs kr49 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Munich costs €1,800 (about 1 hour ago)