Cost of living in Kokand, Uzbekistan compared to 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
WARNING! Kokand has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Kokand.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 23 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 04, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.03287 DZD / UZS *
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kokand (Uzbekistan) is 10% more expensive than in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 2,754 Dinar (83,794 сўм) in Kokand to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Ho Chi Minh City costs 60,000 ₫ (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Surat costs ₨31 (20 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Calgary costs C$35 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Detroit, Michigan costs $40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Johannesburg costs R 55 (about 1 hour ago)