Cost of living in Kokand, Uzbekistan compared to 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
WARNING! Kokand has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Kokand.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 23 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 04, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.02937 DZD / UZS *
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kokand (Uzbekistan) is 6% more expensive than in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 2,660 Dinar (90,570 сўм) in Kokand to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Islamabad costs ₨150 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manila costs Php1,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Copenhagen costs kr20,000 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dhaka costs Taka 200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Birmingham costs £16 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Los Angeles, California costs $17 (about 2 hours ago)