Cost of living in Kokand, Uzbekistan compared to 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
WARNING! Kokand has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Kokand.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 23 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 04, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.03113 DZD / UZS *
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kokand (Uzbekistan) is 8% more expensive than in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 3,385 Dinar (108,739 сўм) in Kokand to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chungju costs ₩8,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Columbus, Ohio costs $62 (16 minutes ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Busan costs ₩3,000 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Springfield, Massachusetts costs $1,220 (23 minutes ago)
- 12 oz domestic beer in the supermarket in Grand Rapids costs $1.76 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Taichung City costs 250 NT$ (24 minutes ago)