Cost of living in Kokand, Uzbekistan compared to 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
WARNING! Kokand has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Kokand.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 23 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 04, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.03382 DZD / UZS *
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kokand (Uzbekistan) is 11% more expensive than in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 2,775 Dinar (82,055 сўм) in Kokand to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Caracas costs Bs 2,500 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $3,558 (10 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Rostov-on-Don costs руб 20,000 (24 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Trois-Rivières costs C$25,000 (25 minutes ago)
- 50ml deodorant, roll-on in Calama costs CH$2,500 (30 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $2.50 (about 1 hour ago)