Cost of living in Kofu, Japan compared to 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 21 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 29, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.974 DZD / JPY
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kofu (Japan) is about the same as in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 306,000 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent you would need to make just about 302,193 Dinar (¥310,108) in Kofu.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Harare costs $2.00 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3.80 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Rhodes costs €900 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in San Miguel de Allende costs Mex$ 37 (38 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Kraków costs 500 zł (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €1,000 (about 1 hour ago)