Cost of living in Kofu, Japan compared to 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 31 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.026 DZD / JPY
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kofu (Japan) is 61% more expensive than in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 531,515 Dinar (¥517,861) in Kofu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 330,000 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Würzburg costs €1.15 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨254,125 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Auckland costs NZ$210 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oradea costs 18 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vilnius costs €7 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Shanghai costs 元150 (about 2 hours ago)