Cost of living in Kochi, Japan compared to 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 12, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.992 DZD / JPY
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kochi (Japan) is 32% more expensive than in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 303,281 Dinar (¥305,678) in Kochi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 230,000 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zagreb costs 5,000 kn (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Nanjing costs 元4,500 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Calgary costs C$15 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Makhachkala costs руб 500 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Delhi costs ₨1,000 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Bursa costs 30TL (25 minutes ago)