Cost of living in Kochi, Japan vs 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.092 DZD / JPY
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kochi (Japan) is 34% more expensive than in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 332,956 Dinar (¥304,784) in Kochi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 248,000 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Paris costs €2,500 (14 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Windhoek costs 200 N$ (14 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Busan costs ₩150,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Mendoza costs ARS $100 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €2,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Udine costs €13 (about 1 hour ago)