Cost of living in Koblenz, Germany compared to 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
|Personal Care||- 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 29 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 05, 2017. Exchange rate: 116.350 DZD / EUR
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Koblenz (Germany) is 14% more expensive than in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 464,054 Dinar (€3,988) in Koblenz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 406,250 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Shanghai costs 元168 (3 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Beijing costs 元80 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 5,200TL (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tokyo costs ¥3,000 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Columbus, Ohio costs $100 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Iquitos costs S/. 5.00 (about 1 hour ago)