Cost of living in Koblenz, Germany compared to 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
|Personal Care||- 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 22 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 139.901 DZD / EUR
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
Cost of living in Koblenz (Germany) is 28% more expensive than in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 382,796 Dinar (€2,736) in Koblenz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 300,000 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riyadh costs ﷼ 60 (less than a minute ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Istanbul costs 154,000TL (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Prague costs 170 Kč (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Maceió costs R$ 20 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $1,525 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Cape Town costs R 17 (about 1 hour ago)