Cost of living in Koblenz, Germany compared to 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
|Personal Care||- 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 20 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 136.408 DZD / EUR
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
Cost of living in Koblenz (Germany) is 26% more expensive than in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 393,280 Dinar (€2,883) in Koblenz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 312,000 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Warsaw costs 3,900 zł (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riga costs €600 (38 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Toronto costs C$10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Thessaloniki costs €75 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Malé costs 3,000 Rufiyaa (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Mbabane costs Lilangeni900 (about 1 hour ago)