Cost of living in Koblenz, Germany compared to 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
|Personal Care||- 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 13 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 01, 2017. Exchange rate: 134.751 DZD / EUR
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Koblenz (Germany) is 21% more expensive than in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 319,838 Dinar (€2,374) in Koblenz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 265,000 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Shenzhen costs 元80 (5 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Guwahati costs ₨35,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 5,000 lei (8 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Rajkot costs ₨70 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Izhevsk costs руб 40 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Riga costs €47 (26 minutes ago)