Cost of living in Koblenz, Germany compared to 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
|Personal Care||- 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 28 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 05, 2017. Exchange rate: 116.608 DZD / EUR
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Koblenz (Germany) is 14% more expensive than in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 446,791 Dinar (€3,832) in Koblenz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Cluj-Napoca costs 4.55 lei (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kolkata costs ₨12,198 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of rice in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $2.20 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of potatoes in Khabarovsk costs руб 40 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Cairo costs E£ 5,000 (6 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Barcelona costs €2.15 (8 minutes ago)