Cost of living in Koblenz, Germany compared to 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
|Personal Care||- 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 64 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 09, 2018. Exchange rate: 134.808 DZD / EUR
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
Cost of living in Koblenz (Germany) is 27% more expensive than in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 405,112 Dinar (€3,005) in Koblenz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 318,000 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Beijing costs 15元 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Edinburgh costs £0.79 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Montreal costs C$1.38 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Auckland costs NZ$140 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Buenos Aires costs ARS $2,516 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Villach costs €10 (about 2 hours ago)