Cost of living in Kobe, Japan compared to 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 74 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 07, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.967 DZD / JPY
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kobe (Japan) is 35% more expensive than in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 528,097 Dinar (¥546,190) in Kobe to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Riga costs €7 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Diego, California costs $70 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in London costs £25 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cape Town costs R 1,600 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Islamabad costs ₨3.00 (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ottawa costs C$50 (about 1 hour ago)