Cost of living in Kobe, Japan compared to 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.024 DZD / JPY
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kobe (Japan) is 38% more expensive than in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 919,161 Dinar (¥898,020) in Kobe to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 664,000 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Monterrey costs Mex$ 1,000 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of tomatoes in Ensenada costs Mex$ 8 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Maputo costs 6,600 MT (42 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bucharest costs 70 lei (44 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bogotá costs COL$789,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Reykjavik costs 209 kr (about 1 hour ago)