Cost of living in Kobe, Japan compared to 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 44 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 07, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.972 DZD / JPY
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kobe (Japan) is 34% more expensive than in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 522,987 Dinar (¥538,250) in Kobe to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Athens costs €30 (4 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 25 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$560,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Melbourne costs AU$69 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Saipan costs $2.00 (19 minutes ago)
- 2 uk pt of whole fat milk in Luton costs £0.91 (23 minutes ago)