Cost of living in Kluang, Malaysia compared to 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 01, 2017. Exchange rate: 29.317 DZD / MYR
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kluang (Malaysia) is about the same as in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 115,387 Dinar (RM3,936) in Kluang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 115,000 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Braga costs €20 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jakarta costs Rp 20,000,000 (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 860 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zenica costs 7KM (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zagreb costs 7,000 kn (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bucharest costs 100 lei (about 1 hour ago)