Cost of living in Kluang, Malaysia vs 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 13 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 28.816 DZD / MYR
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kluang (Malaysia) is 6% cheaper than in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 120,000 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent you would need to make just about 113,228 Dinar (RM3,929) in Kluang.
Prices recently added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Perth costs AU$7 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ankara costs 125TL (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Karachi costs ₨500 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Ilorin costs 145 ₦ (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in San Juan costs $0.78 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £1,613 (about 1 hour ago)