Cost of living in Klang, Malaysia compared to 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
|Personal Care||- 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 21 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 23, 2016. Exchange rate: 25.396 DZD / MYR
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Klang (Malaysia) is 16% cheaper than in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 93,750 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent you would need to make just about 78,358 Dinar (RM3,085) in Klang.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Munich costs €2.70 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Chişinău costs 200 Leu (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Thessaloniki costs €10 (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Mumbai costs ₨1,000 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Novosibirsk costs руб 25,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Paris costs €73 (about 1 hour ago)