Cost of living comparison between Klang, Malaysia and 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 36 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 09, 2016. Exchange rate: 26.296 DZD / MYR
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Klang (Malaysia) is 17% cheaper than in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 93,750 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent you would need to make just about 77,656 Dinar (RM2,953) in Klang.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Amsterdam costs €12 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hong Kong costs HK$150 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Riyadh costs ﷼ 0.55 (25 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Cairo costs E£ 2,349 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in New York City costs $3.00 (30 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Belfast costs £30 (36 minutes ago)