Cost of living in Klang, Malaysia compared to 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
|Personal Care||- 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 24 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 23, 2016. Exchange rate: 24.661 DZD / MYR
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Klang (Malaysia) is 18% cheaper than in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 93,750 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent you would need to make just about 77,080 Dinar (RM3,126) in Klang.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kiev costs 100₴ (20 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Vilnius costs €800 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €1,800 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in McAllen, Texas costs $60 (38 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tallinn costs €0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sarajevo costs 1.60KM (about 1 hour ago)