Cost of living in Kitakyushu, Japan compared to 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 59 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 12, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.058 DZD / JPY
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kitakyushu (Japan) is 33% more expensive than in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 482,708 Dinar (¥456,400) in Kitakyushu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 363,000 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Natal costs R$ 100 (5 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Rosario costs ARS $13,600 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sacramento, California costs $1,525 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Melbourne costs AU$70 (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $56 (40 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brasília costs R$ 5.00 (about 1 hour ago)