Cost of living in Kisumu, Kenya compared to 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
|Personal Care||- 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 54 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.151 DZD / KES
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kisumu (Kenya) is about the same as in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 152,561 Dinar (Shilling132,550) in Kisumu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 149,000 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent.
Recent Prices Added
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Belgrade costs 12,000 Дин. (17 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milan costs €1.75 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Adelaide costs AU$15 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Helsinki costs €10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Istanbul costs 17TL (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 200 zł (about 2 hours ago)