Cost of living in Kisumu, Kenya compared to 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 17 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 12, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.062 DZD / KES
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kisumu (Kenya) is 7% more expensive than in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 100,700 Dinar (Shilling94,800) in Kisumu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 93,750 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Glasgow costs £0.00 (3 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Gujranwala costs ₨500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $610 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Paris costs €19 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Cagliari costs €1.90 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dublin costs €2.70 (about 2 hours ago)