Cost of living in Kisumu, Kenya compared to 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.158 DZD / KES
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kisumu (Kenya) is 8% more expensive than in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 117,196 Dinar (Shilling101,235) in Kisumu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 109,000 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Curitiba costs R$ 25 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Brussels costs €0.20 (7 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Dar es Salaam costs 700,000 Shilling (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Prague costs 700 Kč (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Prilep costs 400 ден (29 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tel Aviv costs 6 ₪ (35 minutes ago)