Cost of living in Kirovohrad, Ukraine compared to 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 12, 2016. Exchange rate: 4.278 DZD / UAH
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kirovohrad (Ukraine) is 36% cheaper than in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 24,000 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent you would need to make just about 15,335 Dinar (3,585₴) in Kirovohrad.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3.60 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kolkata costs ₨7,116 (2 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Pinocchio di Ancona costs €1.25 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Saint-Étienne costs €46 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Delhi costs ₨10,000 (30 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Bridgetown costs 9 Bds$ (about 2 hours ago)