Cost of living in Kirovohrad, Ukraine compared to 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 10, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.447 DZD / UAH
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kirovohrad (Ukraine) is 35% cheaper than in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 27,000 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent you would need to make just about 17,518 Dinar (3,940₴) in Kirovohrad.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kyoto costs ¥1,200 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Xian costs 元7 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Asunción costs 25,000 Gs (22 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Sacramento, California costs $1,982 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $16 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Bauru costs R$ 2,999 (about 1 hour ago)