Cost of living in Kirkuk, Iraq vs 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
|Personal Care||- 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 22 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 29, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.09930 DZD / IQD
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kirkuk (Iraq) is about the same as in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 213,747 Dinar (2,152,437 Dinar) in Kirkuk to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 206,000 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent.
Prices recently added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$7,740 (8 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Nashville, Tennessee costs $5.00 (12 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Cuernavaca costs Mex$ 10,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for one in Geneva costs CHF 140 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €2,600 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manila costs Php150 (about 2 hours ago)