Cost of living in Kirkuk, Iraq compared to 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
|Personal Care||- 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 38 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.09180 DZD / IQD
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kirkuk (Iraq) is 5% cheaper than in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 197,000 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent you would need to make just about 188,055 Dinar (2,048,451 Dinar) in Kirkuk.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Buenos Aires costs ARS $150 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Warsaw costs 2,200 zł (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Budapest costs 7,000 Ft (36 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Caracas costs Bs 5,440 (39 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Baku costs 255 ман (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Zaporizhzhya costs 50₴ (about 1 hour ago)