Cost of living comparison between Kirkuk, Iraq and 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 37 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 03, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.09458 DZD / IQD
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kirkuk (Iraq) is 4% cheaper than in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 406,250 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent you would need to make just about 388,999 Dinar (4,112,722 Dinar) in Kirkuk.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Beirut costs 36,000,000 L£ (14 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Ilmenau costs €350 (23 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Poznan costs 3,000 zł (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Manchester costs £50 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Morelia costs Mex$ 2,300 (38 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Caracas costs Bs 20,000,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)