Cost of living in Kinshasa, Democratic Republic of the Congo compared to 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 23%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 87 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 16, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.08966 DZD / CDF
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kinshasa (Democratic Republic of the Congo) is 32% more expensive than in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 2,672,897 Dinar (29,810,622 Franc) in Kinshasa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,031,250 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Prague costs 3,500 Kč (6 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Santiago costs CH$0 (16 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Darwin costs AU$5.00 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in La Paz costs $b20 (33 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Phuket costs 35 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mainz costs €12 (about 1 hour ago)