Cost of living in Kinshasa, Democratic Republic of the Congo vs 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 33 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.07280 DZD / CDF *
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kinshasa (Democratic Republic of the Congo) is 14% more expensive than in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 1,177,926 Dinar (16,179,481 Franc) in Kinshasa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,030,000 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Suez costs E£ 50 (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Portland, Oregon costs $99 (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Fortaleza costs R$ 136 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Marrakech costs 300 Dirham (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Calgary costs C$95 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in London, Ontario costs C$869 (about 1 hour ago)