Cost of living in Kinshasa, Democratic Republic of the Congo compared to 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 85 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 16, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.08391 DZD / CDF
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kinshasa (Democratic Republic of the Congo) is 27% more expensive than in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 2,381,331 Dinar (28,379,702 Franc) in Kinshasa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,875,000 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kansas City, Missouri costs $150 (less than a minute ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Manama costs Dinar 2.000 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Edinburgh costs £14 (23 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Tehran costs ﷼ 5,000,000 (32 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of potatoes in Dubai costs Dirham 4.33 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $2,440 (about 1 hour ago)