Cost of living in Kinshasa, Democratic Republic of the Congo compared to 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 33 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.07335 DZD / CDF *
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kinshasa (Democratic Republic of the Congo) is 15% more expensive than in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 1,083,423 Dinar (14,770,201 Franc) in Kinshasa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 943,000 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Queretaro costs Mex$ 320 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Lausanne costs CHF 1,200 (44 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Springfield, Missouri costs $20,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Uberlandia costs R$ 3,600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$700 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Guangzhou costs 10,000元 (about 2 hours ago)