Cost of living in Kingstown, Saint Vincent, Saint Vincent and the Grenadines compared to 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 76 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 43.078 DZD / XCD
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kingstown, Saint Vincent (Saint Vincent and the Grenadines) is 20% more expensive than in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 247,825 Dinar (EC$5,753) in Kingstown, Saint Vincent to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 206,000 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Bangkok costs 150 ฿ (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Nicosia costs €41 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cape Town costs R 11,000 (43 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Panama City costs 6.00 B/. (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kigali costs 1,500 Franc (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Campinas costs R$ 1,500 (about 3 hours ago)