Cost of living in Kiev, Ukraine compared to 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
|Personal Care||- 26%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,426 prices entered by 163 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.026 DZD / UAH
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kiev (Ukraine) is 26% cheaper than in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 375,000 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent you would need to make just about 276,734 Dinar (68,730₴) in Kiev.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Samsun costs 2.40TL (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Krasnodar costs руб 1,426 (44 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tallinn costs €0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São Carlos costs R$ 23 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Mexico City costs Mex$ 2,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Belgrade costs 6,000 Дин. (about 3 hours ago)