Cost of living comparison between Kielce, Poland and 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 20 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 12, 2016. Exchange rate: 27.641 DZD / PLN
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kielce (Poland) is 8% cheaper than in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 390,625 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent you would need to make just about 358,818 Dinar (12,981 zł) in Kielce.
Recent Prices Added
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Utrecht costs €90 (2 minutes ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Wellington costs NZ$516 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ashqelon costs 40 ₪ (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Madrid costs €85 (24 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Fort Worth, Texas costs $488 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oradea costs 16 lei (37 minutes ago)