Cost of living in Kiel, Germany compared to 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
|Personal Care||- 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 58 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 133.857 DZD / EUR
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kiel (Germany) is 27% more expensive than in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 537,852 Dinar (€4,018) in Kiel to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 423,000 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Graz costs €8 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Samsun costs 120TL (12 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in San Juan costs $320 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨6,099 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vienna costs €46 (30 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kampala costs 3,560 Shilling (about 1 hour ago)