Cost of living in Kiel, Germany compared to 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
|Personal Care||- 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 12 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 135.018 DZD / EUR
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kiel (Germany) is 26% more expensive than in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 546,592 Dinar (€4,048) in Kiel to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 435,000 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Ulan-Ude costs руб 14,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Indore costs ₨1,000 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Phuket costs 60,000 ฿ (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €270 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Amsterdam costs €3.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Doha costs 700 ﷼ (about 1 hour ago)