Cost of living in Khouribga, Morocco vs 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 12, 2017. Exchange rate: 12.382 DZD / MAD
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
Cost of living in Khouribga (Morocco) is about the same as in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 5,500 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent you would need to make just about 5,453 Dinar (440 Dirham) in Khouribga.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Ahmedabad costs ₨18,164 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brisbane costs AU$60 (34 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Istanbul costs 10TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Houston, Texas costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chicago, Illinois costs $12 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Melbourne costs AU$4.00 (about 3 hours ago)