Cost of living in Khemisset, Morocco compared to 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 12, 2016. Exchange rate: 12.440 DZD / MAD
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
Cost of living in Khemisset (Morocco) is about the same as in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 74,000 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent you would need to make just about 73,930 Dinar (5,943 Dirham) in Khemisset.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Madrid costs €55 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Budapest costs 3,999 Ft (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Atlanta, Georgia costs $88 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Harare costs $2.00 (23 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in San Juan costs $1.00 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Munich costs €79 (33 minutes ago)