Cost of living in Khartoum, Sudan compared to 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 28 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 16.364 DZD / SDG
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Khartoum (Sudan) is 27% cheaper than in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 62,500 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent you would need to make just about 45,861 Dinar (2,803 Pound) in Khartoum.
Recent Prices Added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Bhubaneswar costs ₨5,083 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ribeirão Preto costs R$ 300 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Zurich costs CHF 35 (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Afyonkarahisar costs 90TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$1,290 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Guarulhos costs R$ 93,294 (about 1 hour ago)