Cost of living in Khartoum, Sudan compared to 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
WARNING! Khartoum has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Khartoum.
|Personal Care||- 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 170 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 6.329 DZD / SDG *
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
Cost of living in Khartoum (Sudan) is 34% cheaper than in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 32,000 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent you would need to make just about 21,193 Dinar (3,348 Pound) in Khartoum.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in St. Louis, Missouri costs $869 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mackay costs AU$1,421 (about 2 hours ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Alexandria costs E£ 35 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Karachi costs ₨28 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Korçë costs 200 Lek (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Harrisburg, Pennsylvania costs $11 (about 3 hours ago)