Cost of living in Khartoum, Sudan vs 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
WARNING! Khartoum has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Khartoum.
|Personal Care||- 27%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 220 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2019. Exchange rate: 2.488 DZD / SDG *
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
Cost of living in Khartoum (Sudan) is 11% cheaper than in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 126,000 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent you would need to make just about 112,259 Dinar (45,115 Pound) in Khartoum.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Macao costs 70 Pataca (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Solapur costs ₨200 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sacramento, California costs $50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$7,740 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Nashville, Tennessee costs $5.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Cuernavaca costs Mex$ 10,500 (about 3 hours ago)