Cost of living in Khartoum, Sudan compared to 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
WARNING! Khartoum has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Khartoum.
|Personal Care||- 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 161 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 6.337 DZD / SDG *
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
Cost of living in Khartoum (Sudan) is 33% cheaper than in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 28,000 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent you would need to make just about 18,625 Dinar (2,939 Pound) in Khartoum.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Haiphong costs 7,000,000 ₫ (18 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Cochabamba costs $b14 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $2,033 (43 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Manama costs Dinar 181 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santiago de los Caballeros costs RD$ 700 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Winnipeg costs C$50 (about 2 hours ago)