Cost of living in Khartoum, Sudan compared to 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
WARNING! Khartoum has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Khartoum.
|Personal Care||+ 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 43 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 10, 2017. Exchange rate: 17.116 DZD / SDG *
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Khartoum (Sudan) is 24% cheaper than in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 84,000 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent you would need to make just about 64,057 Dinar (3,743 Pound) in Khartoum.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 6.00 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $5,083 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €78 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Playa del Carmen costs Mex$ 2.00 (32 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Sahiwal costs ₨70 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $16 (about 1 hour ago)