Cost of living in Kharkiv, Ukraine compared to 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
|Personal Care||- 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 355 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.091 DZD / UAH
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kharkiv (Ukraine) is 29% cheaper than in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 62,500 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent you would need to make just about 44,489 Dinar (10,874₴) in Kharkiv.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Casablanca costs 345 Dirham (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Beirut costs 40,000 L£ (15 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Guayaquil costs $13 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Charleston, South Carolina costs $12 (17 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Toronto costs C$24,101 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sharjah costs Dirham 250 (about 1 hour ago)