Cost of living in Kharkiv, Ukraine compared to 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
|Personal Care||- 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 416 prices entered by 43 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.467 DZD / UAH
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kharkiv (Ukraine) is 20% cheaper than in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 163,000 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent you would need to make just about 130,210 Dinar (29,149₴) in Kharkiv.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riga costs €600 (7 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Toronto costs C$10 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Thessaloniki costs €75 (40 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Malé costs 3,000 Rufiyaa (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Mbabane costs Lilangeni900 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Sofia costs 50 лв (about 1 hour ago)