Cost of living in Kharkiv, Ukraine compared to 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
|Personal Care||- 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 434 prices entered by 41 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.352 DZD / UAH
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kharkiv (Ukraine) is 20% cheaper than in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 169,000 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent you would need to make just about 135,673 Dinar (31,177₴) in Kharkiv.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Madrid costs €45 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Springfield, Missouri costs $807 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tel Aviv costs 180 ₪ (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Albany, New York costs $1,047 (30 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Amsterdam costs €3.00 (36 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Oslo costs kr 35 (about 1 hour ago)