Cost of living in Kharagpur, India compared to 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 12 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.649 DZD / INR
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kharagpur (India) is 13% cheaper than in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 114,000 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent you would need to make just about 98,779 Dinar (₨59,887) in Kharagpur.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €79 (28 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Quito costs $100 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Berlin costs €9 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Queenstown, New Zealand costs NZ$11 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Lawrence, Kansas costs $908 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Diego, California costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)