Cost of living in Kermanshah, Iran compared to 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
WARNING! Kermanshah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Kermanshah.
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 84 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00333 DZD / IRR *
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kermanshah (Iran) is 10% cheaper than in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 148,000 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent you would need to make just about 133,794 Dinar (﷼ 40,199,761) in Kermanshah.
Recent Prices Added
- 6 eggs, large in Aurangabad costs ₨48 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madras costs ₨200 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €2,236 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 10,500 Ft (17 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in San Diego, California costs $3.31 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Puerto Vallarta costs Mex$ 1.50 (22 minutes ago)