Cost of living in Kermanshah, Iran compared to 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
WARNING! Kermanshah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Kermanshah.
|Personal Care||- 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 75 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 28, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00302 DZD / IRR *
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kermanshah (Iran) is 13% cheaper than in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 101,000 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent you would need to make just about 87,372 Dinar (﷼ 28,898,998) in Kermanshah.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dallas, Texas costs $60 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Houston, Texas costs $90 (6 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Campinas costs R$ 95 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Port Louis costs ₨25,000 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Winnipeg costs C$25 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bishkek costs 300 som (about 1 hour ago)