Cost of living in Kerch, Ukraine compared to 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 12, 2016. Exchange rate: 4.442 DZD / UAH
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kerch (Ukraine) is about the same as in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 5,884 Dinar (1,325₴) in Kerch to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,800 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bogotá costs COL$2,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $1,525 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Riyadh costs ﷼ 50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,500 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Washington D.C. costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $3,050 (about 2 hours ago)