Cost of living in Kazan', Russia compared to 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
|Personal Care||- 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 248 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.823 DZD / RUB
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kazan' (Russia) is 14% cheaper than in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 200,000 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent you would need to make just about 171,613 Dinar (руб 94,129) in Kazan'.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Buenos Aires costs ARS $150 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Warsaw costs 2,200 zł (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Budapest costs 7,000 Ft (12 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Caracas costs Bs 5,440 (14 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Baku costs 255 ман (32 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Zaporizhzhya costs 50₴ (about 1 hour ago)