Cost of living in Kayes, Republic of the Congo vs 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 40%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 61 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.20606 DZD / XAF
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kayes (Republic of the Congo) is 68% more expensive than in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 289,907 Dinar (1,406,878 Franc) in Kayes to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 173,000 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent.
Prices recently added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tehran costs ﷼ 10,000 (2 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Aydin costs 10TL (24 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Cork costs €6.00 (26 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Münster costs €4.58 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €1,017 (33 minutes ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Medellín costs COL$2,166 (21 minutes ago)