Cost of living in Kawasaki, Japan compared to 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 19 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 02, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.983 DZD / JPY
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kawasaki (Japan) is 9% more expensive than in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 408,212 Dinar (¥415,350) in Kawasaki to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 375,000 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Oporto costs €25 (22 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Nairobi costs Shilling100 (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Mumbai costs ₨700 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Islamabad costs ₨25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Tbilisi costs 1,100 Lari (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cape Town costs R 13,000 (about 1 hour ago)