Cost of living in Kawasaki, Japan compared to 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 17 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 02, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.975 DZD / JPY
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kawasaki (Japan) is 8% more expensive than in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 263,575 Dinar (¥270,406) in Kawasaki to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 243,000 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Whitehorse costs C$1.61 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tainan City costs 24 NT$ (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Paris costs €27 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $2,948 (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lima costs S/. 5,000 (about 2 hours ago)