Cost of living in Kawasaki, Japan vs 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.092 DZD / JPY
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kawasaki (Japan) is 12% more expensive than in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 411,230 Dinar (¥376,436) in Kawasaki to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 368,000 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent.
Prices recently added
- 1 kg of rice in Bogor costs Rp 9,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Madrid costs €50 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Paris costs €2,500 (36 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Windhoek costs 200 N$ (36 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Busan costs ₩150,000 (39 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Mendoza costs ARS $100 (42 minutes ago)