Cost of living in Kavala, Greece compared to 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
|Personal Care||- 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 33 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 07, 2017. Exchange rate: 117.497 DZD / EUR
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kavala (Greece) is 9% more expensive than in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 85,371 Dinar (€727) in Kavala to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 78,125 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Verona costs €1.10 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,835 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $45 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kaduna costs 145 ₦ (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Barrie costs C$15 (40 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Exeter costs £301 (about 1 hour ago)