Cost of living in Kavala, Greece compared to 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 14 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 05, 2018. Exchange rate: 140.498 DZD / EUR
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kavala (Greece) is 16% more expensive than in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 166,511 Dinar (€1,185) in Kavala to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 143,000 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Faridabad costs ₨1,000 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Delhi costs ₨56 (4 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Barcelona costs €2.20 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Munich costs €1,300 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Perth costs AU$2,018 (44 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Kuwait City costs Dinar 3.000 (about 1 hour ago)