Cost of living in Katsuta, Japan vs 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.083 DZD / JPY
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
Cost of living in Katsuta (Japan) is 12% more expensive than in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 6,051 Dinar (¥5,586) in Katsuta to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,400 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €1,100 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €1,100 (6 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in San Juan costs $430 (11 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Hamilton costs BD$1,500 (44 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 350 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Lille costs €1.40 (about 2 hours ago)