Cost of living in Katerini, Greece compared to 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 89 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 117.497 DZD / EUR
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Katerini (Greece) is 9% more expensive than in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 67,843 Dinar (€577) in Katerini to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 62,500 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Hyderabad costs ₨0.50 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Turin costs €450 (16 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Bucharest costs 1,500 lei (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in St. Louis, Missouri costs $20 (36 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Manchester costs £1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Rome costs €8 (about 1 hour ago)