Cost of living in Kasur, Pakistan vs 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 12 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.849 DZD / PKR *
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kasur (Pakistan) is 6% cheaper than in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 5,900 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent you would need to make just about 5,552 Dinar (₨6,542) in Kasur.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Washington D.C. costs $22 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $2,033 (35 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milan costs €2.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Warsaw costs 2,000 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Lyon costs €21,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Amsterdam costs €3.40 (about 2 hours ago)