Cost of living in Kassel, Germany vs 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
|Personal Care||- 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 127 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 01, 2019. Exchange rate: 135.166 DZD / EUR
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kassel (Germany) is 30% more expensive than in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 449,657 Dinar (€3,327) in Kassel to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 346,000 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent.
Prices recently added
- 1 kg of rice in Bogor costs Rp 9,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Madrid costs €50 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Paris costs €2,500 (36 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Windhoek costs 200 N$ (36 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Busan costs ₩150,000 (39 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Mendoza costs ARS $100 (42 minutes ago)