Cost of living comparison between Kashgar, China and 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 16 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 12, 2016. Exchange rate: 16.325 DZD / CNY
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kashgar (China) is 10% more expensive than in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 2,140,646 Dinar (元131,129) in Kashgar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,953,125 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lima costs S/. 30 (9 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Ho Chi Minh City costs 1,900,000,000 ₫ (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Baltimore, Maryland costs $2,033 (25 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Jersey City, New Jersey costs $2.99 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Dhaka costs Taka 351 (31 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Dublin costs €190 (about 1 hour ago)