Cost of living in Kashgar, China vs 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 12, 2016. Exchange rate: 17.496 DZD / CNY
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kashgar (China) is 9% more expensive than in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 1,824,268 Dinar (104,270元) in Kashgar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,670,000 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Catania costs €800 (5 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Pretoria costs R 7,898 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vienna costs €1,400 (16 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milan costs €1.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oakland, California costs $40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in São Paulo costs R$ 3,000 (about 2 hours ago)