Cost of living in Karlstad, Sweden vs 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 60 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 13.158 DZD / SEK
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
Cost of living in Karlstad (Sweden) is 43% more expensive than in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 536,149 Dinar (40,746 kr) in Karlstad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 376,000 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent.
Prices recently added
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Maribor costs €8 (26 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Gujranwala costs ₨300 (36 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Edmonton costs C$2,033 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$3,225 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Naha costs ¥1,200 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 imp. gal of gasoline in Vancouver costs C$0.33 (about 2 hours ago)