Cost of living in Karlstad, Sweden compared to 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 59 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 11, 2018. Exchange rate: 13.908 DZD / SEK
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
Cost of living in Karlstad (Sweden) is 48% more expensive than in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 602,593 Dinar (43,326 kr) in Karlstad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 407,000 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Fort Lauderdale, Florida costs $70 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$33,990 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Saint-Pierre costs €700 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Wellington costs NZ$3.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 9,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jakarta costs Rp 85,000 (about 2 hours ago)