Cost of living in Karlovy Vary, Czech Republic compared to 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
|Personal Care||- 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 66 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 12, 2016. Exchange rate: 4.353 DZD / CZK
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Karlovy Vary (Czech Republic) is 6% cheaper than in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 406,250 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent you would need to make just about 382,882 Dinar (87,948 Kč) in Karlovy Vary.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Eindhoven costs €35 (3 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Karachi costs ₨20,000 (26 minutes ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Colombo costs 300 ₨ (26 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Tehran costs ﷼ 32,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chattanooga, Tennessee costs $13 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Phoenix, Arizona costs $350 (about 2 hours ago)