Cost of living in Karlovy Vary, Czech Republic compared to 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
|Personal Care||- 23%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 66 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 12, 2016. Exchange rate: 4.416 DZD / CZK
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Karlovy Vary (Czech Republic) is 6% cheaper than in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 375,000 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent you would need to make just about 354,162 Dinar (80,193 Kč) in Karlovy Vary.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Cebu City costs Php147 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Perugia costs €10 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guatemala City costs Q25 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rome costs €10 (32 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in San Juan costs $0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Guangzhou costs 元29 (about 1 hour ago)