Cost of living in Karimnagar, India compared to 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 32%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.750 DZD / INR
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
Cost of living in Karimnagar (India) is 5% more expensive than in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 139,262 Dinar (₨79,586) in Karimnagar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 133,000 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Kitakyushu costs ¥800 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mumbai costs ₨900 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tbilisi costs 1,800 Lari (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Beijing costs 元50 (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Delhi costs ₨35,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Saint Petersburg costs руб 2,900 (about 1 hour ago)