Cost of living in Karbala, Iraq compared to 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 19 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 16, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.09240 DZD / IQD
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Karbala (Iraq) is about the same as in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 3,766 Dinar (40,762 Dinar) in Karbala to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,750 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €50 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bangalore costs ₨100 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pretoria costs R 150 (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cluj-Napoca costs 28 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jakarta costs Rp 100,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Siliguri costs ₨1,500 (about 1 hour ago)