Cost of living comparison between Karbala, Iraq and 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 19 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 16, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.09422 DZD / IQD
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Karbala (Iraq) is about the same as in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 2,509 Dinar (26,631 Dinar) in Karbala to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Phoenix, Arizona costs $712 (18 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Columbus, Ohio costs $16 (26 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Caracas costs Bs 2,000 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 1,600 lei (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €81 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tokyo costs ¥2,000 (about 1 hour ago)