Cost of living in Karbala, Iraq compared to 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 16, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.09392 DZD / IQD
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Karbala (Iraq) is about the same as in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 6,232 Dinar (66,354 Dinar) in Karbala to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 6,200 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in San Juan costs $100 (10 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Varna costs 16 лв (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Koh Tao costs 10,000 ฿ (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sofia costs 1,300 лв (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Porto Alegre costs R$ 3,000 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Jaipur costs ₨2,500 (44 minutes ago)