Cost of living in Karaman, Turkey compared to 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 17 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 12, 2016. Exchange rate: 28.877 DZD / TRY
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Karaman (Turkey) is 27% cheaper than in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 78,125 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent you would need to make just about 56,799 Dinar (1,967TL) in Karaman.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Colombo costs 5,500,000 ₨ (24 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Limassol costs €1.50 (27 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Abuja costs 250,000 ₦ (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Oujda costs 150 Dirham (43 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Tel Aviv costs 40 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Limoges costs €850 (about 1 hour ago)