Cost of living in Karakol, Kyrgyzstan compared to 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 16 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 12, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.591 DZD / KGS
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Karakol (Kyrgyzstan) is 22% more expensive than in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 4,591 Dinar (2,886 som) in Karakol to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,750 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Denver, Colorado costs $12 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Adana costs 250TL (8 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 3,499 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $1,250 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Edmonton costs C$2,033 (27 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Quito costs $15 (44 minutes ago)