Cost of living in Karaj, Iran compared to 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
WARNING! Karaj has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Karaj.
|Personal Care||- 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 50 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00332 DZD / IRR *
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Karaj (Iran) is 9% cheaper than in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 155,000 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent you would need to make just about 141,125 Dinar (﷼ 42,463,382) in Karaj.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $1,321 (39 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Ottawa costs C$0.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- 24 tablets box of cold medicine (tylenol, frenadol, coldrex, or equivalent brands) in Leeds costs £0.00 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 25,000 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Oakland, California costs $1,816 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Juan costs $40 (about 4 hours ago)