Cost of living in Karaj, Iran compared to 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
WARNING! Karaj has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Karaj.
|Personal Care||- 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 82 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00271 DZD / IRR *
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
Cost of living in Karaj (Iran) is 16% cheaper than in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 169,000 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent you would need to make just about 141,176 Dinar (﷼ 52,133,434) in Karaj.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Melbourne costs AU$25,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Auckland costs NZ$20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Klang costs RM15 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $23,500 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Delhi costs ₨100 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 359 (about 4 hours ago)