Cost of living in Karaganda, Kazakhstan vs 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
|Personal Care||- 23%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.31224 DZD / KZT
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
Cost of living in Karaganda (Kazakhstan) is 21% cheaper than in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 96,000 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent you would need to make just about 75,965 Dinar (243,291 KZT) in Karaganda.
Prices recently added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Manama costs Dinar 0.033 (11 minutes ago)
- Taxi fare per distance, weekday at noon, per 1 km. in Honiara costs 10 SI$ (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £2,500 (37 minutes ago)
- Cocktail drink in downtown club in Fort Collins, Colorado costs $100 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Saint Petersburg costs руб 12 (about 2 hours ago)