Cost of living comparison between Karaganda, Kazakhstan and 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 19 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.33243 DZD / KZT
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Karaganda (Kazakhstan) is 22% cheaper than in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 78,125 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent you would need to make just about 61,126 Dinar (183,877 KZT) in Karaganda.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Baku costs 12 ман (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Los Angeles, California costs $20 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Naha costs ¥400,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in St. John's, NL costs C$3.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Maputo costs 150 MT (about 1 hour ago)