Cost of living in Karaganda, Kazakhstan compared to 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
|Personal Care||- 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.35526 DZD / KZT
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
Cost of living in Karaganda (Kazakhstan) is 18% cheaper than in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 106,000 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent you would need to make just about 87,348 Dinar (245,866 KZT) in Karaganda.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Lviv costs 300₴ (2 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Al Qurayyat costs ﷼ 23 (14 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tel Aviv costs 6.00 ₪ (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Moscow costs руб 400 (40 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Budapest costs 500 Ft (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brussels costs €1,200 (about 1 hour ago)