Cost of living in Karachi, Pakistan vs 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
|Personal Care||- 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,346 prices entered by 225 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.847 DZD / PKR *
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
Cost of living in Karachi (Pakistan) is 15% cheaper than in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 138,000 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent you would need to make just about 117,592 Dinar (₨138,824) in Karachi.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Macao costs 70 Pataca (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Solapur costs ₨200 (41 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sacramento, California costs $50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$7,740 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Nashville, Tennessee costs $5.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Cuernavaca costs Mex$ 10,500 (about 3 hours ago)