Cost of living in Karachi, Pakistan compared to 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
|Personal Care||- 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,653 prices entered by 135 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.029 DZD / PKR *
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
Cost of living in Karachi (Pakistan) is 17% cheaper than in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 129,000 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent you would need to make just about 106,918 Dinar (₨103,859) in Karachi.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Minsk costs 50 BYN (7 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Johannesburg costs R 250 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Winnipeg costs C$25 (26 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 1,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 1,500 (about 1 hour ago)