Cost of living in Kaohsiung City, Taiwan compared to 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 103 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.875 DZD / TWD
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kaohsiung City (Taiwan) is 9% more expensive than in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 277,021 Dinar (71,491 NT$) in Kaohsiung City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 254,000 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nashville, Tennessee costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Wichita, Kansas costs $55 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Vadodara costs ₨100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £712 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Nairobi costs Shilling4.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Curitiba costs R$ 250 (about 1 hour ago)