Cost of living in Kaohsiung City, Taiwan compared to 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 38 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.891 DZD / TWD
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kaohsiung City (Taiwan) is 9% more expensive than in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 268,335 Dinar (68,955 NT$) in Kaohsiung City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 246,000 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Ferrara costs €400 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Osijek costs 40 kn (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rotterdam costs €55 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Berlin costs €1,300 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Melbourne costs AU$60 (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Stockholm costs 599 kr (37 minutes ago)