Cost of living in Kao-hsiung, Taiwan vs 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
|Personal Care||- 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 49 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 02, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.838 DZD / TWD
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kao-hsiung (Taiwan) is 10% more expensive than in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 282,714 Dinar (73,659 NT$) in Kao-hsiung to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 256,000 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent.
Prices recently added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tehran costs ﷼ 10,000 (2 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Aydin costs 10TL (24 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Cork costs €6.00 (26 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Münster costs €4.58 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €1,017 (33 minutes ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Medellín costs COL$2,166 (21 minutes ago)