Cost of living in Kao-hsiung, Taiwan compared to 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 19, 2016. Exchange rate: 3.915 DZD / TWD
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kao-hsiung (Taiwan) is 6% more expensive than in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 271,830 Dinar (69,439 NT$) in Kao-hsiung to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 256,000 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Dhaka costs Taka 1,400 (7 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 30,000,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sacramento, California costs $1,626 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Melbourne costs AU$300 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mexico City costs Mex$ 50 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 4,500 lei (about 1 hour ago)