Cost of living in Kao-hsiung, Taiwan compared to 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 19, 2016. Exchange rate: 3.879 DZD / TWD
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kao-hsiung (Taiwan) is 6% more expensive than in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 260,835 Dinar (67,245 NT$) in Kao-hsiung to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 245,000 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dhaka costs Taka 3,500 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $17 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Tokyo costs ¥26 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lisbon costs €40 (22 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Oslo costs kr 3.92 (36 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Rosario costs ARS $50 (43 minutes ago)