Cost of living in Kao-hsiung, Taiwan compared to 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 19, 2016. Exchange rate: 3.854 DZD / TWD
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kao-hsiung (Taiwan) is 6% more expensive than in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 300,313 Dinar (77,914 NT$) in Kao-hsiung to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 283,000 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Northampton costs £10 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Doha costs 40 ﷼ (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 3,500 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Berlin costs €1,000 (19 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Kigali costs 1,600 Franc (32 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Rochester, New York costs $399 (40 minutes ago)