Cost of living in Kano, Nigeria compared to 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
WARNING! Kano has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Kano.
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 01, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.32103 DZD / NGN *
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kano (Nigeria) is 11% cheaper than in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 111,000 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent you would need to make just about 99,149 Dinar (308,846 ₦) in Kano.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Genoa costs €46 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Hamburg costs €1.30 (12 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Campinas costs R$ 2,500 (16 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in New York City costs $2.75 (30 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Istanbul costs 52,000TL (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Baguio City costs Php10,000 (about 1 hour ago)