Cost of living in Kanazawa, Japan compared to 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.997 DZD / JPY
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kanazawa (Japan) is 30% more expensive than in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 536,165 Dinar (¥538,019) in Kanazawa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 412,000 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ankara costs 10TL (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Phoenix, Arizona costs $1,017 (10 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in İzmir costs 109,000TL (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cairo costs E£ 1,000 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $2,490 (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Savannah, Georgia costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)