Cost of living in Kanazawa, Japan compared to 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 01, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.064 DZD / JPY
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kanazawa (Japan) is 34% more expensive than in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 533,911 Dinar (¥501,791) in Kanazawa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 399,000 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Toledo, Ohio costs $70 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Campinas costs R$ 2,500 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Montreal costs C$50 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨20,330 (33 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Seville costs €7 (43 minutes ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Nellore costs ₨100 (about 1 hour ago)