Cost of living in Kanazawa, Japan compared to 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.064 DZD / JPY
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kanazawa (Japan) is 33% more expensive than in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 618,687 Dinar (¥581,622) in Kanazawa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 464,000 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Atlanta, Georgia costs $10 (less than a minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $9 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Quito costs $5.00 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Green Bay, Wisconsin costs $4.40 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Montevideo costs $U2,265 (25 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Helsinki costs €3.20 (36 minutes ago)