Cost of living in Kampung Baru Subang, Malaysia compared to 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
|Personal Care||- 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 23, 2016. Exchange rate: 29.214 DZD / MYR
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kampung Baru Subang (Malaysia) is about the same as in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 211,000 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent you would need to make just about 210,260 Dinar (RM7,197) in Kampung Baru Subang.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Frankfurt am Main costs €800 (5 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Thessaloniki costs €380 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Maldonado costs $U220 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Valencia costs €40 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Glasgow costs £5.00 (about 2 hours ago)