Cost of living in Kampong Chhnang, Cambodia vs 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 12, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.02953 DZD / KHR
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kampong Chhnang (Cambodia) is 6% more expensive than in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 5,923 Dinar (200,545 Riels) in Kampong Chhnang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,600 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent.
Prices recently added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Goiânia costs R$ 4.00 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Monterrey costs Mex$ 12,000 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Vilnius costs €32 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Catania costs €800 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Pretoria costs R 7,898 (about 3 hours ago)