Cost of living in Kampong Chhnang, Cambodia compared to 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 12, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.02844 DZD / KHR
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kampong Chhnang (Cambodia) is 5% more expensive than in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 6,834 Dinar (240,354 Riels) in Kampong Chhnang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 6,500 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Jaipur costs ₨40 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tehran costs ﷼ 200,000 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Amsterdam costs €90 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Christchurch costs NZ$30 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Bordeaux costs €8 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Faisalabad costs ₨3,000 (about 1 hour ago)