Cost of living in Kampong Chhnang, Cambodia compared to 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 16 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 12, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.02746 DZD / KHR
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kampong Chhnang (Cambodia) is 5% more expensive than in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 3,923 Dinar (142,843 Riels) in Kampong Chhnang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,750 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Hermosillo costs Mex$ 80 (10 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Oshawa costs C$22,450 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tokyo costs ¥10,000 (33 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tehran costs ﷼ 10,000 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kolkata costs ₨800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santiago de Cali costs COL$6,000 (about 1 hour ago)