Cost of living in Kampong Chhnang, Cambodia compared to 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 12, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.02912 DZD / KHR
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kampong Chhnang (Cambodia) is 6% more expensive than in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 6,231 Dinar (214,013 Riels) in Kampong Chhnang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,900 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Beijing costs 8元 (less than a minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Boston, Massachusetts costs $75 (15 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Manama costs Dinar 190 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mérida costs Mex$ 130 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $49 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kharkiv costs 80₴ (about 1 hour ago)