Cost of living in Kampong Chhnang, Cambodia compared to 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 12, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.02883 DZD / KHR
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kampong Chhnang (Cambodia) is 5% more expensive than in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 6,541 Dinar (226,912 Riels) in Kampong Chhnang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 6,200 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $10 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 245 (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Pune costs ₨1,850 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $63 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vancouver costs C$85 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brescia costs €15 (about 2 hours ago)