Cost of living in Kamianets-Podilskyi, Ukraine compared to 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 12, 2016. Exchange rate: 4.443 DZD / UAH
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kamianets-Podilskyi (Ukraine) is 28% cheaper than in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 5,900 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent you would need to make just about 4,262 Dinar (959₴) in Kamianets-Podilskyi.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$1.02 (17 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Barcelona costs €1.00 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Al Mukalla costs 350 ﷼ (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vitória costs R$ 204 (39 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Mexico City costs Mex$ 350,000 (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $105 (about 1 hour ago)