Cost of living in Kalmunai, Sri Lanka compared to 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 16 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 12, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.724 DZD / LKR
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kalmunai (Sri Lanka) is 34% more expensive than in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 4,188 Dinar (5,787 ₨) in Kalmunai to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Jeddah costs ﷼ 95 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Birmingham costs £1,400 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Reno, Nevada costs $25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Newark, New Jersey costs $1,118 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lahore costs ₨5,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Kigali costs 20,000 Franc (about 2 hours ago)