Cost of living in Kalmunai, Sri Lanka compared to 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 16 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 12, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.715 DZD / LKR
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kalmunai (Sri Lanka) is 34% more expensive than in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 3,347 Dinar (4,680 ₨) in Kalmunai to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Hyderabad costs ₨100 (3 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in San Jose, California costs $85,000 (4 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Puebla costs Mex$ 20,710 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Cochabamba costs $b80 (34 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Kota Kinabalu costs RM700 (42 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Doha costs 600 ﷼ (43 minutes ago)