Cost of living in Kalmunai, Sri Lanka compared to 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 12, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.740 DZD / LKR
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kalmunai (Sri Lanka) is 29% more expensive than in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 7,866 Dinar (10,627 ₨) in Kalmunai to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 6,100 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Warsaw costs 3,500 zł (19 minutes ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 8 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €500 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Marbella costs €1.06 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Nottingham costs £500 (29 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Copenhagen costs kr24 (33 minutes ago)